This year, workshops will follow five tracks:
- Building Better Leaders - Focuses on skills and ideas leaders can take home and apply at the county and state level.
- Building Better Technology - Highlights new technologies and upcoming trends in agriculture.
- Building Better Advocates - Provides the "how-to" of being a strong advocate for agriculture.
- Building Better Businesses - Shares policy issues and economic impacts on the farm from rural development to farm transitions.
- Building Better Memories - Creates the fun side of Convention by providing local and cultural insights to the host city.
Information regarding specific titles and speakers will be available soon.